Check out my first post to find out what we’re doing with this #WordBecameFlesh challenge.
Here’s what I thought about today.
It’s New Year’s Eve, and I was just looking back on the past year at all the ways the Lord has carried me and my family. Here’s a few of the challenges we faced together.
- I transitioned out of a Family Ministry staff position into a Campus Pastor position (something new for me).
- My wife transitioned off staff at our church and starting working at Winn-Dixie.
- We moved out of a home we loved in GA and into an apartment just over the river in AL.
- My wife then accepted a huge job change AGAIN working in the executive office of the apartment network we live in.
- Our first-born and only daughter moved out on her own….TWICE (very difficult).
- We launched our first satellite church campus on September 7 (also very difficult).
…through all of that, God kept us sane, married, and hopeful. Trust me when I say that God’s hand was at work in so many of those challenges. Too many to possibly list.
Now it’s your turn. Feel free to write in your Bible or in a journal this week. But if you’re like me and love social media, make a thoughtful post each day. Be sure to use the hashtag #WordBecameFlesh with your post. This way we can easily follow where others are noticing God at work.
Join the conversation, leave a comment below.